exciting startup company that is aiming to disrupt the hydrogen production industry by the development of a unique water electrolysis process. As part of our fast growth we are looking for a motivated and talented system (process) engineer who will handle and optimize the operation of our systems and help utilize the knowledge gained towards future scale up. The process engineer will operate all various aspects of the system including safety, test runs, maintenance requirements and upgrades, etc. while striving towards improving process and system reliability.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc in Chemical Engineering
• experience as pilot (preferred) or plant engineer - advantage
• Experience with high pressure processes involving hydrogen or other flammable/explosive gasses - advantage
• “Hands On” approach and capabilities.
• Troubleshooting and solving everyday system and process modifications/challenges
• Ability to handle system preparation, towards executing process runs
• Process & system oriented.
• Team player
• Ability to operate a few different systems at pilot scale.
• Readiness to invest time and efforts beyond the ordinary.
• Knowledge in chemical process instrumentation & control – an advantage.
• Familiarity with electrochemical processes/systems – advantage.
שעות ותנאי עבודה:
מרכז ושרון, משרה מלאה שלח קורות חיים